F Feed This feed is responsible for generating the rss feed related to the topic f
- Nano-X and Understanding the Risk/Reward Spectrumby The Motley Fool on April 14, 2021 at 11:55 pm
In this episode of Industry Focus: Wildcard, we are bringing healthcare back into the spotlight, as the Nano-X.ARC (NASDAQ: NNOX) digital x-ray technology is getting 510(k) clearance from the Food and Drug Administration. Then, we use the company to explore the risk/reward spectr
- Blue-Collar Technologyby The Motley Fool on April 14, 2021 at 10:56 pm
When you think "tech companies," you probably don't think John Deere (NYSE: DE) or Caterpillar (NYSE: CAT), but these two businesses have been quietly building meaningful technology businesses. In this episode of Industry Focus: Energy, host Nick Sciple is joined by Motley Fool c
- More than 100 companies sign letter opposing U.S. state voting restrictionsby Reuters on April 14, 2021 at 7:11 pm
More than 100 U.S. companies including Apple Inc, Amazon.com Inc, Ford Motor Co and Starbucks Corp have declared their opposition to voting curbs that a number of states are considering implementing.
- Ford outlines further production cuts due to global chip shortageby Reuters on April 14, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Ford Motor Co on Wednesday outlined another series of plant shutdowns due to the global semiconductor chip shortage, with five facilities in the United States and one in Turkey affected.
- More than 100 companies sign letter opposing U.S. state voting restrictionsby Reuters on April 14, 2021 at 5:52 pm
Apple Inc, Amazon.com Inc, Ford Motor Co and Starbucks Corp are among the more than 100 companies that have come together to oppose U.S. state voting curbs that activist groups say unfairly target Black and other racial minorities.